

Saturday we decided it was time to get Lainey a baby doll. We got her a cabbage patch kid because I had so many fond memories of mine! I was a surprise newborn that was wrapped in a cabbage leaf and once opened you got to find if it was a boy or girl. She got a little boy named Wayne Raphael and loves being his little mommy. She carries him all around giving him a bottle and having some for herself too. We are hoping it gets her ready for the real baby coming in July. We are soon to know the sex and will post as soon as we remember!
(Lainey is under the weather in these photos and looks out of it!Poor girl!)
4 comments:
She's getting so big! So cute though that she loves that baby doll. Eliza prefers animals to dolls--unless she can undress the doll. :/ Love you guys!
Lainey - can't wait to meet your little baby - looks like you're going to be a great help for mommy. love nana
How cute! She's going to be an awesome big sister!
She really is so cute! And I love the baby doll! I hope you are all doing well! Miss you!
Post a Comment