Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getting Big!






























if you notice the fences are not connected the national park was showing that after the earthquake in 1906 fences broke apart 16-20 feet! crazy stuff!

































Mom and Lainey are both growing:) I am 26 weeks along in the pregnancy and got a nice rotund belly. On the other hand Lainey is getting taller and her personality is in full bloom! Lucky for John he is getting smaller while he frequents the gym every morning before work!
Since the last post... Lainey got an outer ear infection the end of Feb then contracted rotovirus the beginning of March and was miserable for 3 weeks vomiting and having the runs...But now she is perfectly well and has already gained her lost weight back! Luckily she did not get dehydrated! All together we have been really busy...the first weekend of March I was a bridesmaid for my friend Amber. They got lucky with no rain during the garden ceremony at balboa park:) Second weekend was relaxation at home. Third Lainey and I ventured to Huntington Beach to play with Jen, and this past weekend we all went to Folsom to visit my family and can't wait to go back! During the week we are keeping busy with the zoo, parks, walks, music makers, work, school( for John), and I watch Elliot twice a week! (Lainey sure loves him around!)
While in Folsom we went on a road trip to Point Reyes and the Golden Gate Bridge, ventured to the Folsom zoo and train, and said hi to some family and friends while enjoying cpoious amounts of good food! There is NEVER enough time to do everything we want...so maybe one day we will plan a longer trip:)
We are still name pondering and still so excited we are having a boy!
This weekend is going to be fun with Conference and Easter and later this month Lainey is starting swim lessons! Sooo exciting
Oh yeah and Lainey is getting way better at posing for pictures:) I am loving that!

2 comments:

Webster Family said...

WOW, she's a looker too! I'm sad we missed you guys but glad you had fun! I can't wait to see you all!

Tracy said...

we had a wonderful time! Thanks so much for coming...and for leaving my klutzy fall out of the story. Love you!! mom/nana