Friday, August 29, 2008

Our Date





Friday the 22nd John and I had reservations at Ruth's Chris steak house thanks to a generous gift from John's buddy...John loves to surprise me so he informed me he had another plan for the night...my first thought was hot air ballooning because I have brought that up a many of times..I was wrong again! John borrowed a good friends BMW M3 and we had an amazing night of cruising around, speeding, and enjoying the ocean view from the 101! Dinner was also amazing and the service was remarkable...we even got dessert on the house in celebration of the baby! My husband knows what I like Food and FAST cars! next time maybe we'll get a Porsche TURBO!:) We also had the car for Saturday morning and It was so fun to get our adrenaline up...it made me miss my little race car!

1 comment:

Emily said...

What a fun date! John is so creative. Do you still have those pictures?