Monday, September 22, 2008

Last Weekend






Last Friday started with John and I going to the Temple..We had a great time and enjoyed seeing familiar faces from our ward. Afterward we went to the church bookstore to get some new scriptures with Lyssa and Stanley. While they headed to a dance we shot home to meet Jen! On the way we ordered Burger Lounge(which is just a short walk from our apt.) We had not seen Jen since 4th of July!:( WE all enjoyed the burgers, fries, milkshake, and cupcake!(everyone needs to go there!) After dinner we returned home to watch a movie then passed out because we all had alot of stuff going on sat. John parted first to go babysit for Alec so his mom could go to my baby shower(Such a nice guy)! Jen and I left and went out to Cindy Cathie's where the baby shower was being held. The Theme was Children's Literature and i think everyone truly enjoyed finding their favorite children's books! I had a great time and was so happy so many friends and family members made it! THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT MADE IT! It really means alot to me! I love you all! After the shower Jen, Ashley, Stephanie, and I had some chill time back at our apt! I love hanging out with friends and wish we did it more often! After Steph and Ash departed...Jen and I headed to Mission beach to meet John, Alec, and Jarom. It was overcast but the breeze was fantastic! We all headed back to Alec's house to drop him off and had a great visit with his mom Debbie. After that we went home made dinner then made the trek to mama and papa Krages to watch 9 months! It was funny and pretty unreal! LOL. Sunday we had a big Waffle breakfast with fresh fruit and everything! John and I went to church and felt overfull! After church John, Jen, and I went out to the Krage's again for some snacking, hanging out, and adjustments!(Thanks Papa Krage) We said our good byes since Jen won't be back till Lainey is born and Scott(John's bro) leaves on his mission Oct. 15! Got back to the apt. and John made us his taquitos for dinner..they were delicious! We ended the night with a walk then said good bye to Jen! What a great weekend! Sad it is over but excited for the next time!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

John makes taquitoes...nana wants some!! :o)

Steff said...

Sounds like a lot of fun...you guys are always busy! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, I was in Arizona. Your gift is awaiting!

Logan and Jennilee said...

New blog address:http://mypeanutbutterandjellie.blogspot.com/

feetee said...

Your baby shower was so fun! We need to go to the temple again soon, maybe next time we'll be on time! haha

Tara Ann said...

Your face looks so beautiful still. Mine swelled up like a red melon.