




Wow i can not believe it has been two weeks plus some since I posted! We have been super busy as usual. I am now 13 days away from the estimated due date! I am dialated to a one and just getting more excited everyday that goes by! Since the last post I learned a delicious apple cinnamon scone recipe at YW, we enjoyed our last hypnobirthing class, we got the ergo baby carrier, went to Jesse Krage's football game with the entire family followed by a BBQ at Trevor Spences, Had an awesome date after a long day of work and errands, Family dinner at the Krages, lots of friend time including lunches and sewing, went to the temple for Scott Krage, visited Huntington Beach for two days with Jen and others, Relaxed reading and walking on the the beach, had dinner with some good friends, babysat a couple times, hung with family, and watched and enjoyed conference! The due date is the 20th so we'll see when Lainey decides to come!
2 comments:
Those scones look DELICIOUS! I want to try! I'm so excited that Lainey is coming! I pray sooner than later for your sake...being "over" due is no fun. Can't wait to see you and hold that little girl in my arms! Love ya!!
I second Wendy, they look yummy! And you look ready to have little Lainey. I can't wait to see her, in person but pictures will have to suffice for a while.
Post a Comment