





At our Hypnobirthing class we met some awesome couples. Amber and I have the same due date so we have been walking together observing San Diego and getting ready for our babies! Our first walk was Friday at Balboa Park we walked to Whole Foods from the Reuben H. Fleet center...a total of 3 hours. The next time we met was Monday at the zoo and walked for two hours! All the animals were awake and it was awesome! After the zoo i had Coralito clean our apartment..it looks great! Tues I walked with Wendy at Balboa Park, went to YM with John at Cowells mtn., then souplantation to finish the night. Wednesday I went to the temple with Grandma Elaine. Afterwards she dropped me at Fashion Valley to walk with Amber! We walked the mall for 3 hours after lunch at Sbarro. I only got one thing for Lainey...a Hurley sweatsuit...and it is reversible! I am so excited to put her in it! Thursday I had a Dr. appointment..still at one cm and I was off on the due date..instead of the 20th it is the 22nd..No worries it is still next week! We'll see when the little one decides to join us!? After the Dr. I visited with Cindy and Britt at the Cathies, then went to EZ Lube for a oil change, walked to Jamba and Ralphs for a snack while the car was being fixed, next the Krages for a visit, followed by more visiting with Matt and Christine, and finally home to be with John after he had a loooong day at work!!!!(he had his side job after work) Today was nice and relaxing and John and I are going on probably our last date without baby Lainey! Craziness! Also we got our cloth diapers and practiced on my cow stuffed animal! LOL! GOOD TIMES!
3 comments:
You are so hilarious! I love you!! Where did you get your cloth diapers? Are they pretty sturdy? Or are they the flimsy Gerber ones??
Did we give you that cow?? I think I remember that we did, but I am not sure
Cute outfits-so you!!! It is almost here. Call me today when you wake up. Love you!!!
Post a Comment