(Photo:Baby Kayley, Baby John, and Bonnie...who will Lainey look like??So EXCITED!)So the Doctor originally gave me the date October 20 as the EDD(Estimated Due Date)but last thursday she said October 22! So today is the middle day of our two EDD's! I believe Lainey is waiting patiently for her Dad to get his side job done so he is free to hang out!!! So if my hypothesis is correct we'll have a baby Sunday! I have till Nov. 1 befiore my Doc says anything about induction..so before then I'll be doing any tricks in the book because we are not getting the pit!!! I'll keep ya'll posted! Peace, Love, and Happiness!
4 comments:
Obviously going to be a happy, cute baby...Grandma Sally always wanted a redhead...:o)Pratice those relaxation techniques - you'll be great!! love mom
KAYLEY?!? wow, I cant believe you are going to be a mom (or probably already are by now). CONGRATULATIONS! Im so glad i stumbled across your blog. how is life??
How ya doing, hun? I'm due on Sunday -- but for me, I'm not worried about the due date: my parents (and my research) taught me - the baby comes when s/he's ready. So listen to your mom and sisters and try not to stress the due date too much! Doctors love to induce, so be on the lookout cuz its not always the best option for you and baby...
https://www.cekaja.com/info/pinjaman-uang-20-juta-terbaik-cepat-cair
Post a Comment