Thursday, October 30, 2008
Patiently Waiting
Sorry I have not been answering calls and texts...I have been getting frustrated that we have not had our baby yet and am done saying NOT YET to everyone!:( Soooo Today we had a Dr. appointment and found out I am now dilated to a 3! I had acupuncture on Tuesday to get things going and it did! If she has not arrived by Saturday I'll get acupuncture again! I am trying all the tricks in the book to naturally induce labor...I will NOT get induced by the doctor! The Dr. had me go to Mary Birch(Hospital where I will be delivering) and get a non-stress test and a fluid level check...The nurses were awesome and told me everything was perfect with baby Lainey and myself...I got a crazy looking pic of her face from the sonogram that was measuring fluid! John and I are for sure getting anxious and excited but have been very thankful for the extra baby-free time we've enjoyed together! I'll keep ya'll updated!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry Kayley! I remember having my doctor schedule an induction when I was 5 days over...that's why I finally drank caster oil...and then Xander finally popped out! :) YEAH! good luck...she just wants to be a Nov birthday!! :) Love ya!
Sorry I text you the other day. I know we don't see much of eachother, so I was just thinking about you guys. Best wishes!
Post a Comment