Thursday, November 6, 2008
She has ARRIVED!
Lainey Grace Krage arrived at 12:35am November 1 weighing 6lbs 12.6oz! We got to the hospital at 8:30pm and things moved very quickly...Hypnobirthing worked great and the nurse gave us some great tips while the contractions were rolling. John pushed on pressure points on my back and Jen was my breathing companion. We were so glad we missed Halloween! Unfortunatly Lainey contracted Group B strep and had to get antibiotics in the NICU from Nov 2-6. They wanted to start her on them right away but we wanted to spend some good quality time with our little girl before the antibiotics so we convinced the Dr's to wait. Today we returned at home 12:30 and have Dr. appointments to recieve intramuscular antibiotics to finish her doses. We currently can not find our cord for the camera so pics will be delayed! SORRY! I'll get them up ASAP! Thanks for all your love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hurry, hurry, hurry...I wanna see her! :)
I hope you find that cord soon!!! Congratulations!
Congrats! Cami will be so excited to hear the news!
Yay! Sorry to hear there was some trouble, I'm so glad everything went ok and you guys are home! Can't wait to see you!
Yeah! Congrats! I love you guys! I will wait for things to calm down and then I will call! Also I will send your gift asap! She is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment