Ahh! I'm in tears--she is so cute and I'm glad she's safe at home with mom & dad! I can't tell who she looks like though--she's gorgeous! 2 more weeks!! YEAH!!
Kayley she's beautiful!! oh i want one now hehe...I want to call you but i'm always nervous you're going to be napping or something :S i guess i'll just text before to make sure... tomorrow perhaps? love ya!
She's so cute! I don't know what it is, but in the "life is good" pic, I can see John. It'll be so cool to see who she looks like as she changes and gets older! Kayley, you look so great!
Congratulations, Kayley. I found your blog through Wendy's -- hope you don't mind. I'd LOVE to hear more about your hypnobirthing experience. We're planning on doing the same when our baby arrives in March. Take care!
9 comments:
Ahh! I'm in tears--she is so cute and I'm glad she's safe at home with mom & dad! I can't tell who she looks like though--she's gorgeous! 2 more weeks!! YEAH!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Love the pics...she's a cutie!
Yeah!! What a cu-tie!! Me, Nate, Ry, and Annie are looking at the pictures and think she is adorable. We can't wait to see her at Christmas.
Congratulations! I can't believe that I just found your blog. You can get to whit's from mine. Love Chelsea and Shawn. :)
Kayley she's beautiful!! oh i want one now hehe...I want to call you but i'm always nervous you're going to be napping or something :S i guess i'll just text before to make sure... tomorrow perhaps? love ya!
She's a pretty baby... good work guys! Glad to hear everyone is home and doing well. Congratulations!
She's so cute! I don't know what it is, but in the "life is good" pic, I can see John. It'll be so cool to see who she looks like as she changes and gets older! Kayley, you look so great!
I found your page through Wendy's blog! And OMG your baby is beautiful! You and your husband are adorable together :)
Congratulations, Kayley. I found your blog through Wendy's -- hope you don't mind. I'd LOVE to hear more about your hypnobirthing experience. We're planning on doing the same when our baby arrives in March. Take care!
Post a Comment