





Our little brother Scott was called to serve the Indianapolis, Indiana mission. So the 10, 11, 12, and 13 of October were dedicated to him since he was leaving the 13 in the evening to report on the 15! We started the weekend out with rock climbing at Solid Rock( I observed), next we headed out to La Jolla for a walk on the beach(that kicked my butt), Dinner at Hodad's followed where 16 of us bombarded the little restaurant and had one amazing meal. After feeling satiated we all drove back to the Krages to watch Iron Man. We had way too much fun for one evening. The next morning we had family pictures at 7:30 am...it was hard to wake up but all in all I know we got some great pics!(to be posted later) Afterwards we tidied up made breakfast and discussed the day's plans. John went to his side job in La Jolla for a Mtg. and the rest of the kids went to Julian for fresh pie and cool weather! It was beautiful and just like apple hill! The bummer was that it was 45 minutes away and the drive was windy. We made it home safe! When we arrived home it was party time..swimming, BBQ, and good times with fam and friends! After the party we got everything ready for Scott's Eagle court of Honor. We had so many desserts it was crazy! John and the other bros had planned it out and it went very smoothly! It was hilarious looking at old pics of Scotty!:) Afterwards was chill time..I think there was a movie on but I do not recall. Dylan and Steffani came over for a bit and we had a great time catching up. Sunday morning we had a huge breakfast and lots of fun getting ready for church. While at church a lady in the front row starts passing out or something while the second speaker was talking...he was carried by the spirit and gave an amazing talk while the EMT's came in to save the lady. Scott gave an amazing talk also and it was awesome to hear his testimony about his mission! He is going to be an amazing missionary! After church we headed home to get cooking for the big crowd. Dinner was delicious as always and for dessert I made fruit pizza tarts(with help of others) I am pretty anal when it comes to decorating so you'll know which one I did! We had a family fireside and gave advice to Scott then just hung out and enjoyed family company! John and I left early(8:30) Sunday evening because we were pooped! LOL! Monday we went to the Brig for Scott's last fish tacos, then to the house to help pack , and over to the stake offices for Scott to be set apart! It was an amazing experience and I am excited for the next missionary setting apart I will go to! GOOD JOB SCOTT! WE Love ya and are very proud of your decision to serve the Lord!
1 comment:
You are right, I am salivating.
Post a Comment