Lainey is such an amazing baby and everyday John and I ask ourselves how we got soo LUCKY..I mean blessed... I am counting my blessings everyday and so happy we are all enjoying this new path of life!SHe just started cracking up if I tickle her and loves to go swimming..hope you enjoy the videos! Sunday she'll be 4 months old!
6 comments:
Absolutely amazing--she is so big and beautiful! Lainey we loved watching that before nap time!! be careful w/ the growling--she'll growl back sooner than you think!! XOXOXO
LOVED THEM!! I will have to show the kids when they get home or wake up.
Oh my goodness! That is amazing and terrifying all at once. That is a natural reflex I learned about in my college classes, but wow!
I just found your blog... which is great because we never see you anymore so we'll just have to keep in touch online. =)
I want updates! I need to see that little girl!
Post a Comment