Friday, February 6, 2009

Lately

Leah and Lainey...Cousins

3 month old Cowgirl

She could not decide which stuff animal to sleep with! (compliments of aunt kelley)

Waylon, Kade, and Lainey...All the moms met at Hypnobirthing:)

The Rhinos at the zoo!


Lainey is three months old already...kids grow up way too quick..now I know how my parents feel! We've been staying busy going to Mommy & Me Yoga and hanging out with friends. Since the weather is usually great we've been playing outside alot! Laining is smiling, laughing, and almost rolling over,,,I guess her head is a little too heavy now. John is working hard and we are so glad their is work!!!!!! I have an interview for hygiene school and am anxious to find things out! We are truly enjoying parenthood and are excited for the rest of the kiddos to come! LoL

1 comment:

Go Go Gomez said...

so flipping cute you guys! I am so excited for you! She is getting chunky! Love ya!