As I have said before...Time Flies when you are having fun:)
What have we been up to? Swim lessons were every Saturdays from April 24- May 22...She hated it the first two times and then relaxed and enjoyed the water and fun games. John, Lainey, and I went to Utah because John's grandpa passed away but at the same time my niece Callie arrived so Lainey and I stayed an extra 4 days to help out my sis Emily and her fam. We had a great time other than Lainey being under the weather and wanted to touch Callie. After we got back we have been non stop going to friends, swimming, the zoo, baby showers, date nights, dinner parties, birthday parties, BBQs you name it! Another cool thing we started is going to the new Spanish branch that meets in our ward building. I am really in need of more practice but am understanding more and more. Of course John is a champ since he went to Uruguay on his mission!
I am now 35 weeks pregnant and have finally taken a pic of the belly but sadly my face got cut off:( The middle name for our baby boy is still pending but we are for sure using John A... Krage and calling him Jak! All is measuring perfect and we are just awaiting the day!
Lainey has been amazing us everyday! more and more words are escaping and the most recent was GRAMPA with an emphasis on the PA! She is being independent at parks and really enjoys climbing. Today she has decided to use the potty all the time and we have only had one partial accident and we will see how going out and about is with potty training. We started introducing it to her a couple of months ago but today was a sign of complete readiness! GO Lainey:) we may be lucky enough to have only one in diapers.
John finished a big electrical job at Qualcomm and ceases to amaze me. He is so incredible and I am so glad to be his wifey.
We did a refresher Hypnobirthing course and are ready for another amazing birth! Thanks to everyone for their support with babysitting so John and I could go! Oh yes and if you are interested in taking classes or have questions Care Messer is your girl and I can give you details.
We are always busy and enjoying life...can't wait for our next little addition!
We are always busy and enjoying life...can't wait for our next little addition!
2 comments:
wow Kayley! What a crazy and fun life you lead. I can't believe Lainey is potty training already. Way to go. What a smart cookie you have there. The pictures of her are adorable. I wish we were there with you. I love you so much!!!! here are some A ideas: Allen, Adam, Aaron, Asher, Anthony, Antonio, Aardvark, Ant, etc. Good luck with that.
Kayley - so glad to catch up...but have to admit I have checked every week :o). Miss you so and can't wait to see you all in July...Here are some more ideas Alphonse, August (both family), Abraham, Ahren (teutonic -an eagle), Alejandro (protector and helper of mankind)...to name a few. Here is where I got them...there are a bunch more. love,mom
http://www.momswhothink.com/baby-boy-names/baby-boy-names-a.html
Post a Comment