The deal with my brother was that if he borrowed the camera he had to pay for it if he lost it...So we searched high and low, but it was not found:( We decided to buy a replacement quick so we would not miss out on too many photo opportunities. Within three days of buying the new camera we found our old one:) It was hidden in the church shoes my brother borrowed from John! Always a good idea to remember where you put things!
In the time that has passed we have enjoyed swimming at the in-laws, tons of outings with friends, a cousins reception and awesome father's day weekend in Santa Barbara, plus John and I even had a date night:)
Lainey is 20 months tomorrow and baby Jak is due July 10! We are getting excited for the new addition to our family and can't wait for our homebirth experience!
By the way the photos are way out of order! sorry!
4 comments:
You look so adorable Kayley. What fun pictures! So, what is the deal with Jacob having 2 dates...interesting. hahaha. I love you so much! I can't wait for little Jak to arrive.
Looking good-your whole family. Can't wait to see pics of little Jak when he arrives.
Pictures are wonderful - I miss you all. love nana
You really look so amazing in these pics! I wish you best in labor and with the new baby! I am sure that Jak will be as adorable as Laney! Can't wait to see him :)
Post a Comment