Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Due Dates
Even though with my last pregnancy I was 11 days over I still was hoping to have our baby boy by this Saturday(the due date)! But getting the stomach flu Monday and being completely depleted of all my energy i am thinking the longer I have to recover the better! Thankfully I had a great friend in town, a helping husband, and an awesome mother in law that came to my rescue so I could lay down all day! I still feel a little stomach discomfort so I hope things get better by the time labor begins! I will keep you all posted and put pics up when our little Jak arrives. We have until July 21 if he is on the same schedule Lainey was on....crazy! Next pregnancy I am getting a month and no date because it is sooo easy to get hung up on a date!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was 2 weeks late with all - sorry to bring you the bad news...but the tummy will be all better...love mom
Post a Comment