Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy New Year


Welcome 2011! To start of the year we headed up Cowels Mountain(3miles total). It felt great but carrying Lainey has gotten a little harder! Kids grow up so fast! I have been really enjoying Lainey's hair and the things I can finally do with it. Surprisingly she allows me to:) Also I love giving Jak a mohawk and think he looks quite handsome! January was a hard month I started with being sick...kept doing all the normal stuff...enjoyed a trip to mission beach with cousins, had lots of fun with Eva before she moved to Germany, threw a baby shower, etc...then it turned into pneumonia...It was gnarly and thank goodness the kids and John did not get it! My fever got up to 104.5 and i was week and miserable. Luckily John is the best hubby and did everything he could to help. Plus I had help from Johns mom and sister. Also my little brother Jake came for almost two weeks and played with the kiddos during the day and did other chores so i could rest. Thanks also to all the family and friends that brought dinners! I hate not being able to be in charge and doing! But it was so nice to have help!!! Love you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

you guys are so cute. Lainey is so adorable. I love the picture of her in the grey dress with the white flower.