Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love


February brought new health and a new cousin:) Our new cousin Zachary Thai was born Feb. 2 to start off the month! I was so sad I could not meet him right away:( I finally felt better around February 9th and things went back to normal. Valentines party on the 12th, Decorating cookies on the 14th and meeting two new babies, my Dad arrived, John and Hoa(leah&zach's dad) had a surprise dinner for V-day, I taught a RS Gluten-free cooking class the 15th, the sister missionaries taught me how to make enchilada sauce from scratch the 16th, the 19th we had a marriage and our friends were sealed to their little guy, then My Dad, myself, and the kiddos drove to Folsom. I guess if I want to slow down I have to get really sick! The drive to Folsom was very frustrating...but we made it and had a great time with Nana, Grumpy, Jake, Penny, the Websters, GiGi, and many friends we got to catch up with! Luckily it only rained one day! My mom took me out to PF Changs for an early b-day and it was really nice to just be with mom. I miss home alot! So glad I get to visit somewhat often:) Lainey at first hated the new puppy but after an hour adored her and would not leave her alone:) Also Nana and Grumpy were loved alot by Lainey wich is rare! Jak is really mobile...rolling, crawling, and now standing up! He makes me very nervous!! We were in Folsom for an entire week plus a couple days and John joined us for the weekend before flying home! We really can't stand being apart:) Cant wait for the Carter Family Reunion!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily said...

Fabulous pictures sweetie. We can't wait to see you guys!

Tara Ann said...

Hooray for more pictures! What adorable kids. I love them!

Webster Family said...

yeah for updates! we can't wait to see you again soon TOO!

Go Go Gomez said...

Kayley!!! Your kiddos are so big! Seriously they are so adorable! I miss you tons! Also I didn't know you were going GF???!!!!

Tracy said...

loved having you too! Nana/Mom