Monday, March 7, 2011

Merry December


In these pictures you will find Jak sporting a sailor outfit...Sometimes I put on outfits just for pics because I never know when or where some outfits would be worn:) I love the expressions these cuties have and I love capturing them anytime! thank you for digital:)
I am always trying to do fun things during the day so most days we head to the park...occasionally the zoo...and we had a class preparing for preschool...and music makers...plus all the family and friend time...hence the blog has been delayed.
So, December was full of visiting, outings, dinners, road trips, and dates!
The Christmas party with our church was a blast and well organized. John played Jesus in the play(adult version) It was really uplifting:) Jak wore a red velvet outfit thanks to the sweetest grandma in our branch:)
We went out to Huntington to meet my good friend Jen's beau.
Then came John's b-day(29) and I took him out in combination for our anniversary(4yrs). Time really does go fast.
Next Christmas and all those fun festivities happened! Delicious GF cinnamon rolls for breakfast with eggs, fruit, pancakes...it was incredible:) What fun it was to watch Lainey and Eva open gifts with excitement and Jak eat paper:) We went on a family walk after presents and had an extremely relaxing rest of the day!
The day after Christmas John, myself, and the kiddos headed to AZ for Janae and Zac's wedding! We did get a little lost,it took forever, and the kids did horribly, but we had a great time. We stayed with Jarom and Tara(cousin of John) and enjoyed every bit. Wish we lived closer! Janae looked amazing of course and I am so glad we all got to be there:) Luckily the way home was 100% better and the kiddos slept the entire time and John and I got to have a great convo and enjoy one another.
Once we returned Erika came in town, then her hubby Brian...we headed to the zoo and got hooked up with free tickets! It was meant to be. The zoo is so amazing! I feel like I am in a tropical rain forest when I am there and love the way Lainey loves the animals. Once we got home it was time to get things ready for Jen's B-day celebration. The boys napped with the kiddos while Erika and I prepped...cake a little decoration. We all went out to Benihana then to downtown to celebrate the New Year/Jen's B-day. John and I really enjoyed ourselves...especially dancing:) I can never get him to dance so I was really happy he did!
Our Family and Friends are so important to us and we cherish our time with them! We are so grateful for all our memories and good times shared. We wish we had more time and $(the non-Californians) so we could visit more of you more often!!! Cheers to the end of 2010!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tara Ann said...

Hooray for blog updates!!!! Your kids are too cute for their own good. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the sailor outfit. I really am stealing Jak...he just kills me. I think he is going to overwhelmed by my attempts to snuggle with him. I love you little sis. You are so adorable and do such a good job with your little ones.