Tuesday, July 12, 2011

April


April was busy from the start! Our LDS General Conference was the first weekend and it was so fun to have the kids watching and playing with one another! They play so well together I count my lucky stars:) Next came school orientation for me! I am returning to school to finish with a Dental Hygiene program. I have been on the waiting list since I first found out I was pregnant with Lainey! They called me a few weeks prior to the orientation and gave me a week to decide if I was going to start this year! it was very stressful. We went to Huntington Beach for a farewell party , while there poor Jak busted his lip on a table and had his first bloodshed. Next it was off to Big Bear for a week long family reunion. My niece Ashley came to stay with us and drive up to the reunion with us too! it was so fun having an older kid! My sister Tara and her family came to San Diego prior to the reunion and got to stay after also so we could enjoy some extra time together. Oh such great times with family!!! Being with family is priceless and I hope one day we will be closer so we can get to see eachother more othen:) I had a Silpada jewelry party to help out a friend at the end of the month and it was a really fun night!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Okay - I'll say it - I LOVE your entries - but I can't see all the cute pictures...and Nanas (moms) want to see every cute smile and pout! haha! love mom