First of all I am so thankful for family and friends that have looked after Lainey and Jak so all the things on my to do list for school can be accomplished! I could not do it without my wonderful husband John and the amazing support group I have! THANK YOU! June started with my first hygiene screening for school. I was nervous but it was nothing.
That first weekend of the month was spent just John and I in La Jolla at our friends adorable house! We had our amazing friends Andrea and Jarred watch Lainey and Jak so we could really catch up. I thought I would be sleeping in but thanks to milk overflow I was up at 6:30. We went ocean kayaking, enjoyed a nap, went downtown, and dancing! It was perfect...until my camera got dropped in a glass of water so this month is lacking in the pictures!
I started a night class the Monday after our adventure...6 week courses can be difficult, but I was blessed with the perfect teacher and curriculum. Culture and Media expanded my horizons of racism, rights, laws and the many diverse and sometime untruthful ways they are depicted in the mass media. Very interesting stuff!!!
John was a champ and put the kids to bed three nights per week for 6 weeks. I always came home to a clean house and a happy hubby! I have a lot to be thankful for!!!:)
Somehow we still managed do do all our others activities too! Birthdays, family returning, the zoo, and dinners.
Jak took his 1st step on the 22nd and has not stopped since!
Lainey is going through a naughty stage of not listening and challenging us but still is a sweetheart and such an amazing helper and big sister.
We celebrated the end of the month with a trip to the fair and really had a great time!
Time is going by so fast and me returning to school is coming too quick but were going to get through it and have fun at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!:)
3 comments:
great job - thanks! love mom
Cute pictures. I didn't know that you had already started classes. Good luck little sister!
Wow sounds like things are going great for you guys! I'm so glad school is going well :) How crazy that JAK is already walking! We should hang out soon
Post a Comment