This month was as usual...Chaos! Trying to have a schedule with kids and keeping up with friends and family tends to be very difficult for me! I HATE goodbyes! Sending my sister and her family back to England was hard but I am so thankful we got tot spend time together:) More zoo and usually we go at least once a month...the scenery is beautiful and the animals are always fun to view... plus good company makes it even better:) May brought some change...John and I went on quite alot of dates(movies, dinner, temple) and got to enjoy some time alone!!! I got CPR certified for school and the next week Megan Guerrero and Janae Beus came for some girl time!!! We really enjoyed ourselves and got to go see lots of beautiful San Diego while catching up! Always making memories is one of our mottos be it our good friends Justin and Giaan graduating from college, a cousins wedding,visitors, or a BBQ with an old boss. We love catching up and making sure others know were there for them and are happy to have them in our lives!

3 comments:
What fun pictures. I do wish you would upload them normally though so that they were a bigger size. You guys are such a cute family. I miss you so much.
So many fun pictures!!
So glad you got a picture of Jak's hippo mouth...and Grandpa Krage's too! :o) Mom
Post a Comment